Saario Academy/Classic Krav Maga Network Instructor Course April 2018
We`re proud to announce the details of the 1st ever UK Instructor Course
The base of our material is Colonel David Ben-Asher`s “Fighting Fit” book that is about the original, classic version of Krav Maga. Colonel Ben-Asher used to be the head of hand-to-hand combat training and physical education of the Israeli Defence Forces. The first level of the Classic Krav Maga Network instructor grading system is the “Group Leader”. There will be a grading at the end of the course and requirements of a successful pass are:
- Movements: strong fighting stance, movements in fighting stance, falls and get ups.
- Attacks: basic attacks performed with hands.
- Defences: basic defences against punches and strikes.
- The understanding of the basics of a fight: observation, dealing with stress, decision, escape techniques.
A Group Leader is an instructor who can teach beginner groups.
The details of the instructor course are:
- Date: 25th – 29th April 2018
- Timing: 9am – 5pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
- Location: Meadway Leisure Centre (PLEASE NOTE THE NEW PARKING REGULATIONS!)
- Address: Conwy Close, reading, RG30 4PZ
Contact us for further details.